What junk do you take away?
- Appliances: Stoves, Refrigerators, Microwaves, Dish Washers, Washer/Dryer, Kitchen Sets, Tables, Chairs
- Household Items: Furnaces, Hot Water Heaters, Office Furniture, TV's, Tables, Chairs, Beds, Bureaus, Dressers, Box Spring, Mattress, Night Stands, Coffee Tables, Love seats, Recliners, Couches, Desks, Office Equipment, Sofas, Gym Equipment, Swing Sets, Slides, Playground Sets, Clothing, Linens, Fabrics, Rugs, Vinyl Flooring, Windows, Doors, Counter tops, Tile.
- Bathroom Fixtures: Sinks, Toilets, Bathtubs, Tub Enclosures
- Lawn & Garden Equipment Items: Outdoor Lawn/Patio Furniture, Lawn Mowers/Tractors, Weed Whackers, Leaf/Snow Blowers, Rotor Tillers, Propane Tanks (empty only), Metal & Wood Sheds, Wood DecksTires, Wheels.
- Books/Magazines/Newspapers/Cardboard Recreational Equipment: Bikes, Exercise Equipment, Pool Tables, Swimming Pools, and All Sporting Items Clothing, Linens, and all Fabrics Rugs, Vinyl Flooring, Windows, Doors, Counter tops, Tile
- Computers Including: Monitors, Modems, Printers, Copiers, CPU Box, etc.
- Scrap Metal, Firewood, Lumber, old Wood Piles, and most Construction Material.
What rubbish do you not take?
We do not take any hazardous materials. This includes gas, oil, paints, propane tanks, toxic materials, chemicals. We also do not take any liquids.
What do you do with the junk you remove?
All items that can be donated to charity are salvaged. All other items are disposed of in a environmentally friendly way.
Who uses Junk Trash Removal.com?
- Home owners. Regain a space that has been over-run with junk. Dispose of used appliances and old furniture.
- Landlords. Clear out a apartment or condo unit for your next tenant or sale.
- Realtors. Have a client who needs a quick clean out?
- People with busy schedules looking to donate used items, but just don't have the time.
- Any one who needs junk, debris or rubbish removal today!