Local Clean Ups provides junk removal for homeowners and businesses throughout Amityville, NY and surrounding cities. Have old furniture you want removed? Is junk piling up in your garage? Are you looking for an easy way to remove unwanted trash, but have no truck to haul it away with? Call Local Clean Ups at 631-392-7083 and let our independent junk haulers remove, clean up and dispose of your old furniture, appliances, construction debris, and/or rubbish.
Why use Local Clean Ups in Amityville, NY?
- We’re local. Hiring a local New York removal business helps support your local economy, strengthening our community and us.
- We’ve been phone verified. Each junk removal company is phone verified, saving you time, money, and the hassle of finding a quality junk hauler.
- Junk removal estimates. Before we start any junk-hauling job we provide an upfront estimate, allowing you to budget accordingly.
- If our junk removal experts can’t remove or clear away your unwanted junk, trash or debris, we’ll provide you with companies who can.
Other Junk Removal Services Include:
- Mattress and boxspring removal
- Appliance removal
- Yard waste removal
- Trash removal and disposal
- Construction debris removal
- Office furniture removal
- Hoarding Clean Outs
- Private Bulk Pick Up
- Debris removal
- Monthly Waste Management
- Rubbish Pile Removal
- Cardboard removal
- Wood Decking removal
- Storage Unit Clean Outs
- Copier removal
Call Local Clean Ups today and let our haulers remove your unwanted junk today!
Our Long Island, NY Location
Looking to dump junk for free?
JunkTrashRemoval.com provides these landfill listings as a service to our customers. Be aware that when driving into a long island landfill or town dump, inherent risks apply. City landfills will often contain construction debris, nails, sharp metal and dangerous conditions. Standard car and truck tires are not recommended.
Babylon, NY Landfill
Babylon North "U" Bypass Landfill
- OWNER TYPE: Municipal
- PERMIT ISSUED: 06/07/2001
- REGULATORY STATUS: None
- PERMIT EXPIRES: 04/30/2005
- OWNER: Town of Babylon
- CONTACT: Victoria Russell
WASTE TYPE: Ash MSW Energy Recovery Combined